Welcome to Pathways of California’s career website! If you are passionate about helping others and enthusiastic about your future, we want you to join our team!
Our company is known for an unwavering commitment to exceptional value and recovery-focused, quality care. We are experts in the field of behavioral health care, providing cutting-edge mental health and substance use community-based services and offer a dynamic employment experience! Pathways offers competitive salaries and benefits, comprehensive on-boarding and job training, a supportive learning environment, ongoing education in the use of evidence-based, promising practices and much more! We have over 30 outpatient behavioral health locations nestled throughout our communities located in Kern County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Diego County.
Pathways also know as College Community Services is seeking an innovative and purpose driven individual to join our team as a Full-Time Clinical Supervisor for our program in Ridgecrest that will be responsible for directly supervising the clinical staff and services at a site to ensure mental health treatment services are provided in a way that maximizes client independence and family empowerment. Oversees the provision of individual and group counseling services to assist individuals’ in achieving more effective personal, social, educational and vocational development and adjustment and assures compliance with Company policy and government regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Oversees all aspects of the clinical services of a clinic
- Consults with superior on a regular basis to keep her/him up-to-date on program performance and needs
- Facilitates regular meetings to ensure staff is kept well informed and provides treatment team leadership
- Provides direct client care as assigned, which may include individual, family, group therapies, discharge planning, and phone contacts to parents and referral sources
- Coordinates with outside clinicians, medical director, and/or nurse regarding client treatment issues, professional consultations, or medication evaluations
- Completes and submits to superiors all required reporting to include Quality Assurance reports
- Completes utilization reviews on program clients and documents appropriate
- Collaborates with Program Director for the establishment of clinical program content and delivery of service
- Audits client charts regarding clinical documentation
- May provide consultation/education to community service clubs, organizations, human service agencies, hospitals, and various county departments
- Participates in program development and interacts with other staff regarding difficult cases and psychiatric emergencies
- Maintain and ensures HIPAA, ethical standards and professional boundaries with all staff and clients
- Responsible for adhering to department budget and may participate in development of such
- Performs administrative functions consistent with the needs of the program
- Participates in program staff and planning meetings as required
- Transport clients to accommodate community relationships. Use of personal car or vehicle is required
- Other duties as assigned or necessary to support your department and/or the company
- Provide the best customer care possible
- Identify and build upon the strengths of consumers, coworkers, and the communities we serve.
- Support consumers’ steps towards Recovery and Wellness.
- Create an organizational culture that respects and celebrates the diversity of our consumers.
- Value learning as an ongoing process that enables us to better service our consumers and establishes our leadership in the industry.
- Research and utilize our industry’s best practices and analyze our own services to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or relative field, or Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Psychology from an accredited college or university
- Must be a licensed LCSW, MFT or licensed by the appropriate Board as a Clinical Psychologist to practice independently at the highest level possible.
- Licensed for two years preferred
- Proof of: valid CA driver’s license, valid auto insurance coverage as well as proof of education are required
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five years of experience with inpatient, outpatient, and/or mental health care and two years post-licensure experience required.
- Must have direct clinical and case management experience, group leadership experience and knowledge regarding rehabilitation philosophy.
- Short Doyle knowledge preferred and First Aid Certification may be required.
- Strong clinical and interpersonal skills, ability to lead and direct work of others and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate level PC skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, computer skills and communication skills are a must.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage time
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)