Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Family Preservation Services is a subsidiary of Pathways and specializes in non-residential, community-based services for adults with severe emotional/ behavioral disorders who are also receiving Medicaid. The goal of FPS is to provide “Human Services Without Walls,” meaning that services are mostly provided in the client’s own environment and community.
Family Preservation Services Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Team Leader. A Team Leader is a full-time/leader supervisor who is the clinical and administrative supervisor of the team and who also functions as a practicing clinician on the ACT team.
All FPS programs share a primary commitment to providing care that builds upon client strengths, responds to client concerns, and utilizes natural support systems and community resources in helping clients accomplish treatment goals. FPS is continuously creating new programs in response to identified needs in the Greater New Orleans Community.
Community Based Programs
At FPS, we work with clients in the following ways:
- In-Home and In-School Counseling: Counseling services provided to adults in their natural environments
- Community Support Services: Services designed to assist clients in gaining skills needed to remain in their natural environments
- Family Counseling
- Parent Education
- Psychiatric Services and Medication Management
- 24-Hour Crisis Intervention
- Master's degree from an accredited university or college with a major in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, or a related human services field
- Two years’ professional experience providing services to persons with serious mental illness
- One-year supervisory experience other than supervising for licensure
- Louisiana Licensure – LPS or LCSW in good standing
- Valid state driver’s license in good standing
- Candidates must be registered with their respective boards or eligible for registration
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401k Plan: Company matches 50% of the first 6% of eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)