Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Pathways is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 6,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 20 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
Pathways is searching for a dynamic and innovative Human Resources Info Specialist. This position ensures confidentiality, accuracy, maintenance and storage of complete employee data/files. Provides or creates reports and analyzes data that supports Human Resources leadership in effective decision making.
- Requires Associate Degree or equivalent education and/or experience in human resources, accounting, or payroll.
- Successful candidates will have past experience in roles where data accuracy and access were key responsibilities. Needed proficiency level typically gained in 2 to 3 years’ experience in such a role. Needs basic understanding of Human Resources and Payroll functions, applications, and legal environment.
- Knowledge and/or exposure to applicant tracking, benefits, recruiting or other areas of Human Resources will be helpful.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Generates new and maintains existing employee records in Human Resources systems. Verifies records accuracy and reviews documentation to assure proper policy application and regulatory compliance related to maintenance of employee records.
- Verifies completion and confirms proper approvals to process employee transactions such as performance reviews, transfers, terminations, exceptions to pay, promotions, demotions, status changes, retroactive calculations and payment authorizations/requests. Reviews input to ensure entries are correct and comply with policy. Troubleshoot direct deposit and researches and resolves other issues related to employee pay.
- Audits data input into Human Resources systems, investigates and researches rejections and errors, and follows through with appropriate corrections to assure data accuracy and policy and legal compliance. Identifies trends or patterns in usage and errors and works with system and HR staff to review and resolve.
- Runs standard reports and analyzes data to support Human Resources decision making. Understands the data needs of Human Resources leadership and is able to anticipate additional data elements that will aide decision making.
- Orients personnel (leaders and employees) to Human Resources and/or Payroll systems, e.g. employee and manager self-service. Provides specific training as necessary.
- Serves as employee records subject matter expert on projects and new system development and implementations including testing, enhancement recommendations, and training as needed for new users.
- Ensures operational compliance with applicable Federal and State laws and regulations. Coordinates the release of all personnel information, i.e. subpoenas, employment verification, state board, lawyer requests, etc. Interacts with appropriate system departments to ensure requested information is accurate and appropriate for release.
- Track and report training, licensures and education.
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package: (NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO FULL TIME EMPLOYEES)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (“50% of the first 6% of eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750”)
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)