Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Pathways is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 6,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 20 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
Pathways is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Accounts Payable Team as an Accounts Payable Specialist. This position is responsible for receiving, researching, coding, and entering Accounts Payable invoices for any assigned entities. This position prepares, reviews and processes Accounts Payable reports, as well as printing and disbursing checks for assigned entities. This position receives, researches, and resolves any vendor calls that relates to assigned entities.
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Accounts Payable software experience, preferred.
- Focus on Customer Service for internal and external customers.
- Able to handle deadlines and potentially stressful situations
- Attention to detail
- Able to take direction
- Proficient with 10-key calculator
- High School Degree and preferably some college in a related field
- Properly classifies invoices to correct GL account and sub account for multiple jurisdictions.
- Research and validate all incoming invoices before data entry and payment processes.
- Insures that proper authorization for invoice payment is received and documented.
- Performs data entry for coded invoices into Accounts Payable software, currently Dynamics.
- Performs check writing/disbursement responsibilities through Accounts Payable software, currently Dynamics.
- Files all necessary documentation for Accounts Payable invoices paid.
- Receives, researches, and resolves vendor phone calls.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
(NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO FULL TIME EMPLOYEES)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (“50% of the first 6% of eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750”)
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways or any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)