Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Family Preservation Services (FPS) specializes in non-residential, community-based services for children, adolescents, and adults with severe emotional/ behavioral disorders who are also receiving Medicaid. The goal of FPS is to provide “Human Services Without Walls,” meaning that services are mostly provided in the client’s own environment and community.
All FPS programs share a primary commitment to providing care that builds upon client strengths, responds to client concerns, and utilizes natural support systems and community resources in helping clients accomplish treatment goals. FPS is continuously creating new programs in response to identified needs in the Greater New Orleans Community.
Community Based Programs
At FPS, we work with clients in the following ways:
In-Home: Counseling services provided to adults in their natural environments.
Community Support Services: Services designed to assist clients in gaining skills needed to remain in their natural environments.
Psychiatric Services and Medication Management
24-Hour Crisis Intervention
Family Preservation Services has collaborated with Pathways.
Family Preservation Services Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Licensed Mental Health Professional provides mental health assessments, therapeutic services, crisis intervention, and/or any other identified clinical services deemed necessary to stabilize and improve the functioning of individuals served. Licensed Mental Health Practitioner provides services to children, their families and/or adults.
DUTIES (Some of the Duties)
- Provision of Crisis Intervention Services to the client and/or family.
- Provision of consultation and direction to school personnel and other support to the client (i.e. after school personnel, sport coaches, etc)
- Linking clients to needed services and advocating for clients as needed
- Participation in clinical meetings, staff meetings, and staff trainings.
- Responsible for development of ISRPs, implementing the treatment plan and monitoring the progress of each assigned client.
- Conduct or participate in case reviews and/or case staffings as required.
- Maintain up to date client records and complete all service logs in a legible, timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for reviewing all client records on caseload to include reading the assessment, ISRP, psychiatrist notes/evaluation and all other pertinent clinical information.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely completion of all mental health rehabilitation forms and necessary documentation to include the assessment, ISRPs, reassessments, service logs and discharge notes.
- Master's degree from an accredited university or college with a major in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, or a related human services field
- Licensed LPC or LCSW in the State of Louisiana and adhere to all licensing board requirements to remain in good standing
- Valid state driver’s license in good standing
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K Mach 50% of the first 6% of eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)