Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Camelot Care Centers have offered a broad range of youth and family services since 1972. All services provided are designed to maintain children at the lowest and least restrictive yet the most appropriate level of care and to support or seek permanent living arrangements. Camelot Care Centers ("Camelot") is a Child Welfare Agency licensed by the State of Illinois, a member of the Child Care Association of Illinois, and is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA).
Camelot Care Centers is a subsidiary of Pathways.
Camelot Care Centers Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as Administrative Assistant, under general to limited supervision, provides professional-level administrative support to management that requires exercise of independent judgment and initiative. Ensure staff coverage of the front office. Maintains program records in accordance with standard format and timetables and within State accreditation guidelines. Prepares both internal and external monthly program reports as required.
- Type minimum of 40 words per minute with minimal error
- AA degree relating to field, BA preferred
- Two years of administrative experience
- CWEL - CHILD WELFARE EMPLOYEE LICENSURE Preferred
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- One year experience working in a human services or behavioral health setting preferred
- Valid driver’s license
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (“50% of the first 6% of eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750”)
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)