Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Camelot Care Centers, Inc. helps children and their families across Tennessee to learn, grow and prosper.
Our family counseling and foster care services are varied to be able to meet the needs of our clients, and we are continually creating new programs in response to identified needs in a particular area. The common thread is that we provide counseling and support services in-home and in community-based settings throughout Tennessee. We emphasize the strengths and uniqueness of each youth and family. All our family counseling and foster care services are offered by trained therapists and counselors under the direct supervision of licensed clinicians.
Camelot Care Centers, Inc. has collaborated Pathways.
Camelot Care Centers, Inc. Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as the Administrative Assistant coordinates communication within each office, schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and otherwise relieves other staff of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail. The Administrative Assistant, under the supervision of the Office Manager or Regional Director, are to ensure the office is run in an efficient, professional manner.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with administrative or clerical duties
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with payroll and/or billing duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be well organized and self-motivated
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K Match 50% of the first 6% of eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)