Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Maple Star!
Maple Star Colorado is a multi-service agency providing Foster Care, Clinical and Community Services. Maple Star began providing foster care in Denver in 1994 and has since grown to provide in-home, community and office based services throughout the Front Range. Our trauma informed approach to working with children and families is evidenced is all of our programs with a focus on healing, relationship and providing high quality client care.
Maple Star’s team is known for its professionals who are committed to providing quality services, and is looking for a compassionate ACES Engagement Specialist/KEEP Case Manager to provide case management and diligent search services to children in need of permanency solutions. The ACES Engagement Specialist/KEEP Case Manager will also provide case management services for families in crisis to promote stabilization and prevent placement of children in the home. This position is 30-39 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (3-5 years of relevant experience in the field, particularly as it relates to family search and engagement)
- Experience with crisis intervention and conflict resolution, knowledge of child development and the child welfare system
- Bilingual strongly preferred
- Must be proficient in use of word, excel, and navigating internet databases
Maple Star is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package: (NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO FULL TIME EMPLOYEES)
• Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
• Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
• Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
• Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
• Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
• Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Maple Star does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)