Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
AmericanWork, Inc. began providing services to Georgia’s severely mentally ill adults in 1999, and today offers a range of services that maximize the ability of people with a mental illness or addictive disorder to live and thrive in their community. Our goals are parallel with the recovery and resiliency model Georgia desires.
AmericanWork, Inc. is a subsidiary of Pathways.
AmericanWork, Inc. Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as an ACT RN is responsible for conducting psychiatric assessments; assessing physical health needs; making appropriate referrals to community physicians; providing management and administration of medication in conjunction with the psychiatrist; providing a range of treatment, rehabilitation and support services; and sharing shift management responsibility with other staff.
- A Master's, bachelor's, or associates degree in nursing
• Must be licensed as a registered nurse and should have at least one year of work experience in an inpatient or outpatient psychiatric setting
• Professional Licensure is required
• Must possess a valid Georgia Driver’s License
• Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Records (MVR)
• Must have a clean Criminal Back Ground Check (no convictions or shown credible evidence of perpetrating abuse, neglect or sexual exploitation – child or adult)
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k Match – 50% of the first 6% of eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)