About your Role:
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Behavioral Analysis, Special Education, or another Human Services Discipline with an emphasis in Behavioral Analysis
- BCBA or BCBA-D Certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board Inc. or state issued license to practice Applied Behavior Analysis required.
- LP, LPA, LCMHC, LCSW preferred;
- Completed 8-hour BACB Supervision Training.
- Must meet all requirements set forth by the BACB for supervisors.
- 3 – 5 years of experience post certification providing behavioral services to children, adolescents or adults on the autism spectrum and/or with intellectual disabilities.
- Experience providing training, supervision and oversight to Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs).
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Supervision incentive
- Small caseloads with extra billable hours incentive pay
- Opportunity for growth
- Free internal CEU opportunities
- Full time flexible schedule
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days (1st year 10 days; increases with tenure)
- Paid Sick Days (Accrual per pay period)
- 7 Paid Holidays (including one floating holiday)
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account or FSA
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Perks @Pathways - national discounts on shopping, travel and entertainment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)