Access Family Services, Inc.,
With COVID continuing to move through our communities, we are committed to ensuring safety for staff and consumers. We ensure any consumers receiving in-person services pass a pre-screen. Where appropriate, virtual sessions may be available for any consumers not passing the screen or with additional safety concerns.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Behavioral Analysis or Special Education or another Human Services Discipline with an emphasis in Behavioral Analysis.
- Certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board Inc., or state issued license to practice Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Completed 8-hour BACB Supervision Training.
- Small caseloads with extra billable hours incentive pay
- Opportunity for growth
- Free internal CEU opportunities
- Full time flexible schedule
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefit plans, Pet Insurance
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- Perks @ Pathways-national discounts on shopping, travel and entertainment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)