Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
AmericanWork, Inc. began providing services to Georgia’s severely mentally ill adults in 1999, and today offers a range of services that maximize the ability of people with a mental illness or addictive disorder to live and thrive in their community. Our goals are parallel with the recovery and resiliency model Georgia desires.
AmericanWork, Inc. is a subsidiary of Pathways.
- Under general and clinical supervision provides Individual, Group and/or Family Psychotherapy to consumers with mental health, substance abuse disorders and co-occurring disorders.
- Conducts initial and on-going assessment of consumers' strengths, bio psychosocial histories, substance abuse and mental health treatment needs.
- Provides crisis assessment and intervention and ensures appropriate safety plan is established, completes referral to inpatient hospitalization as clinically indicated.
- With consumers and support systems as applicable, develops treatment plans and coordinates authorizations and reauthorizations for services with external review organizations (ORs, etc.)
- Through the use of acceptable therapeutic interventions and techniques, assists consumers in establishing and reaching treatment goals.
- Observes, documents, and reports consumer progress on an ongoing basis on progress notes, treatment plan reviews and thorough discharge summaries.
- Adheres to State and federal laws regarding Confidentiality and Ethics for the provision of treatment under the scope of license.
- Follows all regulations set forth by AmericanWork, Inc. policy and procedure.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrate an understanding and sensitivity to the diverse and special needs population served.
- Must possess a minimum of a Masters degree in the field of psychology, social work.
- Some experience in field preferred.
- Valid Georgia Drivers License.
- Must have clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR), Criminal Background Check, drug screen and physical.
- CPR/First Aid Certification required.
- Must maintain Clinical Licensure, Certification or Credentials to practice in the state of Georgia according to State guidelines for the provision of MH/AD/DD/ requirements.
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K Plan
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)