Do you love helping children and their families?
Are you talented leader with a heart for social service?
Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service?
Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth?
Camelot Care Centers, Inc. Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as an Assistant Program Director
Assistant Program Director assists with the oversight of their assigned program and will ensure that Camelot’s values of Excellence, Integrity, Sustainability, Innovation, People-Centered, and Fun are demonstrated for each client served.
If you like to…
- Supervise of staff and evaluate the effectiveness of the policies in place
- Assure that all team members are performing to the best of their abilities and are being given the tools to reach their potential
- Lead team meetings and encourage staff to communicate openly
- Share the vision of the company with the staff and help them to understand the importance behind the techniques used
- Evaluate the efficiency of staff agendas, making changes when necessary
- Research State guidelines and remain informed in all areas related to compliance
Are you a team player with leadership qualities that is looking to make a difference?
If you answered yes to the above...
…then Pathways may be a good place to plant your feet and grow.
Camelot Care Centers helps children and their families across Tennessee to learn, grow and prosper.
Our family counseling and foster care services are varied to be able to meet the needs of our clients, and we are continually creating new programs in response to identified needs in a particular area. The common thread is that we provide counseling and support services in-home and in community-based settings throughout Tennessee. We emphasize the strengths and uniqueness of each youth and family. All our family counseling and foster care services are offered by trained therapists and counselors under the direct supervision of licensed clinicians.
Do YOU have what it takes?
- A Master’s degree in a Human Service discipline from an accredited four-year college or university
- minimum 3 years’ experience working with children/adolescents and families in a therapeutic treatment environment
- Must be a licensed driver with automobile insurance in good standing and access to reliable transportation at all times
- CPR and First Aid certified, or be willing to obtain certification before working with clients; and other duties as assigned
These qualities Send you to the front of the line:
- Knowledge of state and/or contractual requirements;
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Relevant background of leadership in Behavioral Health
We also are also looking for these talents and characteristics...
- Ability to work flexible hours consistent with program needs and work at multiple location
- Exemplary organizational, communication, mentoring, and teaming skills
- Sensitivity to other cultures and socioeconomic levels
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)