Do you love helping children and their families?
Are you looking for the next step in developing a career in Mental Health?
Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service?
Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth?
Camelot Care Centers, Inc. Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team a Care Coordinator
The Care Coordinator provides intervention, manages client cases and acts as a resource link to children and families who desperately need assistance.
If you like to…
- Assist in case Management of children of children and take an active role in their case management
- Work with treatment teams, offering insight to be evaluated as you develop plans together
- Serve struggling individuals as an advocate, connecting them to organizations that improve their situation.
Are you a team player that is looking to make a difference?
This position allows you to travel throughout the day as you see clients. In addition, you may be provided with a company vehicle to make your rounds.
If you answered yes to the above...
…then Pathways may be a good place to plant your feet and grow.
Camelot Care Centers helps children and their families across Tennessee to learn, grow and prosper.
Our family counseling and foster care services are varied to be able to meet the needs of our clients, and we are continually creating new programs in response to identified needs in a particular area. The common thread is that we provide counseling and support services in-home and in community-based settings throughout Tennessee. We emphasize the strengths and uniqueness of each youth and family. All our family counseling and foster care services are offered by trained therapists and counselors under the direct supervision of licensed clinicians.
Do YOU have what it takes?
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Human Service discipline from an accredited four-year college or university
- Must be a licensed driver with automobile insurance in good standing and access to reliable transportation at all times
- CPR and First Aid certified, or be willing to obtain certification before working with clients; and other duties as assigned
These qualities Send you to the front of the line:
- Experience working with children/adolescents in a therapeutic, community-based treatment environment
We also are also looking for these talents and characteristics...
- Ability to work flexible hours consistent with program needs and work at multiple location
- Exemplary organizational, communication, mentoring, and teaming skills
- Sensitivity to other cultures and socioeconomic levels
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)