Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service?
Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth?
The Administrative Assistant plays a valuable role on the team. They remove a good amount of pressure off the clinical staff by handling clerical work and minor administrative and business detail. They provide organization to the appointments, welcome visitors and are the front face of the facility.
- Welcome strangers and making sure they are treated with care
- Process billing documents and handle some payroll
- Taking multiple calls at a time assuring each one is tended to appropriately
- Love to service both the staff and the client
Check out the links above to learn more about our organizations
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in a Medical Office with an understanding of billing documents and medical terminology
- Must be a licensed driver with automobile insurance in good standing and access to reliable transportation at all times
- CPR and First Aid certified, or be willing to obtain certification before working with clients; and other duties as assigned
- Established Knowledge of Microsoft Programs;
- Outlook, Word and Excel
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with payroll and/or billing duties
- Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology
- Ability to work flexible hours consistent with program needs and work at multiple location
- Exemplary organizational, communication, mentoring, and teaming skills
- Sensitivity to other cultures and socioeconomic levels
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 k
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)