Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for The ReDCo Group!
The ReDCo Group, is one of the largest providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral/mental health and intellectual disabilities services in the state of Pennsylvania. At The ReDCo Group, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 700 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 9 counties in the state of Pennsylvania.
A person in this class title functions under the working title of Bachelor's Level Therapist. The work that is performed involves initiative and independent professional judgment, completed under the supervision of the Clinical Outpatient Director.
If you're #readytowork The ReDCo Group is #readytohire!
- Provides individual, group, family, and marital psychotherapy for consumers on a weekly and/or bi-weekly basis.
• Applies the psychological principles, methodology, and techniques designed to modify behavior.
• Participates in a multi-disciplinary approach to treatment plan development.
• Maintains client charts according to confidentiality standards, and returns charts to file room daily.
• Insures complete documentation for all consumer contacts within 24-48 hours of service provision.
• Maintains compliance with state and local regulations.
• Participates in staff development, in-service training sessions, and weekly supervision.
• Performs related work as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the basic principles of psychology and related behavioral sciences.
• Knowledge of mental disabilities, their care and treatment, and their social implications in relation to the individual and his/her environment.
• Knowledge of psychological techniques employed in the modification of human behavior.
• Knowledge of current psychological theories and practices.
• Knowledge of the principles and methods of statistical research and experimental design as applied to the field of psychology.
• Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Bachelor's Degree in a Human Service field in Psychology or Social work preferred.
• Completion of a Master’s Degree in Psychology or related field preferred.
The ReDCo Group is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
• Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
• Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
The ReDCo Group is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)